Caixin Summit Bonus Episode: Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister on Partnerships, People and the Planet
Tune in for a keynote speech as well as a dialogue with Heng Swee Keat, Singapore’s deputy prime minister and coordinating minister for economic policies
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: How Bad Is China’s Manufacturing Exodus?
- 2Four Things to Know About Chinese Policy Banks’ Extra $120 Billion for Infrastructure
- 3In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 4China’s Anti-Monopoly Law Revised to Tighten Supervision on Platform Economy
- 5In Depth: Local and National Interests Clash in China’s New Green Power Market
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas