Caixin China Biz Roundup: ‘Zero-Covid’ Policy Can Protect Against Omicron, Experts Say
Study argues shifting to a policy of co-existence with the coronavirus could lead to ‘disastrous’ results for China; international financial firms in Hong Kong pay up to cover pricey staff quarantine costs; and Macao gambling tycoon detained
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Energy Insider: China’s New-Energy Vehicle Industry Booms
- 2China Plans Millions of Low-Cost Rental Homes in Equality Push
- 3Tesla Accounts for Half of China’s 2021 NEV Exports
- 4Lithium Price Breaks Record on Tight Supply Concerns
- 5CX Daily: Delivery Times Likely To Stretch After Beijing Warns Omicron Could Have Traveled In Mail
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas