Caixin China Biz Roundup: Shanghai Covid Outbreak Traced to Europe Flight
Latest flare-up sparks concerns over using same aircraft for both international and domestic routes; Beijing criticizes submarine deal between three Western nations; and China’s GDP growth to surpass target
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1After Junk Downgrade, China’s Largest Developer Announces $441 Million Bond Buyback
- 2Less Than 0.1% of Shanghai’s Hospitalized Covid Patients Develop Severe Illness, Study Shows
- 3CATL Unveils Battery That Power a Car Up to 1,000 Kilometers on One Charge
- 4China Junk Bond Selloff Enters New Phase With Record Fosun Rout
- 5China Resumes More International Flights as Crippling Covid Curbs Ease
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas