Caixin Summit Bonus Episode: The Great Demographic Reversal and Global Economy
How can China and the international community work together to deal with the impact of aging populations? Tune into the panel discussion with Charles Goodhart, emeritus professor of banking and finance at LSE, and Peng Wensheng, chief economist & head of the research department at CICC, and executive dean of CGI. Moderated by Wang Liwei, senior writer, Caixin Media
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1In Depth: How Chinese Factories Are Finding Their Way to Mexico
- 2Four Things to Know About Chinese Policy Banks’ Extra $120 Billion for Infrastructure
- 3In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 4Chinese Tech Giants Cut Back on Office Space in Shenzhen
- 5Boeing Pain From U.S.-China Trade War Seen in Airbus Buying Bonanza
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas