Caixin China Biz Roundup: Beijing Provides Free Virtual Tutoring
The Chinese capital’s latest plans to meet demand for supplemental education for middle schoolers; several property developers stripped of their credit ratings; and Guangdong cities grapple with drought
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s ‘Zero-Covid’ Looks Done. So, What to Expect Next?
- 2Analysis: Guangzhou Becomes Test Case for Coexistence With Covid in China
- 3China to Fully Reopen by Mid-2023, Top UBS Economist Predicts
- 4China Targets Seniors in Renewed Covid Vaccination Drive
- 5In Depth: U.S. Audit Row Dims Big Accounting’s Prospects in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas