Caixin China Biz Roundup: China’s Economy in 2022
The major economic policy trends for the coming year; the city criticized for randomly slapping businesses with fines to make ends meet; and Xi’an suspends all domestic flights in and out of the city to contain virus spread
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: China Lines Up Yet More Aid for the Property Sector, But Will It Be Enough? (Part 1）
- 2Cover Story: China’s Share Markets Back on the Fundraising Menu for Ailing Developers (Part 2)
- 3Cover Story: China’s Housing Recovery Will Require Rebooting the Economy (Part 3)
- 4China Steps Up Timetable for Senior Vaccinations as Covid Cases Surge
- 5Guangzhou Spares Home-Bound From Mass Covid Testing
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas