Caixin China Biz Roundup: Beijing’s Neighbor Reports Local Omicron Cases
Tianjin urges residents not to leave city after confirming cases of the new variant; medical institutions ordered not to turn away patients amid Covid outbreaks; and kiwi dispute leaves bitter taste for New Zealand producer
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: How Bad Is China’s Manufacturing Exodus?
- 2Four Things to Know About Chinese Policy Banks’ Extra $120 Billion for Infrastructure
- 3China’s Anti-Monopoly Law Revised to Tighten Supervision on Platform Economy
- 4In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 5In Depth: Local and National Interests Clash in China’s New Green Power Market
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas