Caixin China Biz Roundup: Omicron Reaches Beijing
Capital finds local cases of the new variant three weeks before hosting the Winter Olympics; how the pandemic impacted domestic travel; and GDP grew 8.1% in 2021
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Exclusive: China’s Corruption Cops Launch Probe Into Former Central Bank Official and His Wife
- 2Chinese President Xi Jinping Pledges to Open Door Wider to World
- 3China Boosts Support for Private Companies’ Bond Sales as Economy Falters
- 4China Eases Covid-19 Test Rules for Air Travelers From More Countries
- 5Shanghai Speeds Up Customs Clearance of Covid Vaccines and Materials
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas