Caixin China Biz Roundup: Death of Liquor Group's Sales Chief Under Investigation
General manager of Kweichow Moutai Group's sales company, which was part of a probe into corruption at the liquor maker, is believed to have taken his own life; e-commerce and food delivery sectors blamed for fueling plastic waste; and nine Chinese cities confirm omicron cases
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: The Vision of Singapore’s Next Prime Minister
- 2Local Chinese Governments Paid $148 Billion in Interest in 2022
- 3In Depth: What’s in Store for Yuan Internationalization in 2023?
- 4Weekend Long Read: What Jack Ma Taught Me in 1999
- 5U.S. Seeks ‘Guardrails’ in China Talks to Avoid Conflict, State Department Says
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas