Caixin China Biz Roundup: Zhengzhou Flooding Probe Finds ‘Serious Misconduct’
Plus, hardships faced by a Beijing Covid case spark widespread sympathy; the latest on Huawei’s venture capital investment arm; and the property market is expected to have a bumpy ride in the first quarter
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: Why Is China’s Powerful Export Engine Losing Steam?
- 2China Says It Will ‘Strictly Restrict’ People From Entering or Leaving the Country
- 3China-Developed C919 Jet to Cost Twice the Expected Price, Filing Shows
- 4BioNTech’s Covid Vaccine Safety Trial in China Completed Four Months Ago, Registry Shows
- 5In Depth: Coal, Once a Boon, Turns Chinese Rustbelt City Into a Bust
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas