Feb 19, 2022 05:00 PMPODCAST
China Stories: History Reveals Why China’s Netizens Are Obsessed With Moral Judgment
Moral preemption is the dominant strategy in hierarchical societies and is often used to score victories over opponents
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Feb 10, 2022.
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1South Korea’s Hanwha Wins Three More Approvals for Daewoo Shipbuilding Deal
- 2Chinese Police Arrest Multiple Pro Soccer Players
- 3The China Price War That Tesla Started May Wipe Out Some Carmakers
- 4Exclusive: Meituan Co-Founder’s AI Startup to Buy OneFlow Technology
- 5Saudi Aramco Boosts China Investment With $3.6 Billion Refinery Deal
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas