Feb 24, 2022 06:58 PMPODCAST
Caixin China Biz Roundup: Does Pfizer Drug Approval Signal Change in China's Covid Policy?
Sources downplay speculation Beijing will loosen disease control measures; probe reveals that shackled mother of eight was abducted and sold three times; and ByteDance employee death reignites concerns about overwork
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata（email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s Effort to Move Mountain of ‘Hidden Debt’ Faces Uphill Climb
- 2China’s Post-Reopening Second Covid Wave Could Peak in Late June, Expert Says
- 3In Depth: Chinese Fast Fashion Platforms Could Be Next U.S. Target
- 4Five Things to Know About Chinese Trust Firms’ Scramble to Offload Risky Assets
- 5Kunming Scrambles to Pay Off $170 Million of Financing Vehicle Debt
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas