Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: Shanghai to End Lockdown by June
Plus, Didi says it will not complete a cybersecurity review before its pending delisting from the NYSE; Hong Kong busts a money-laundering scheme; and Joe Biden dangles the possibility of dropping Trump-era tariffs
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1In Depth: How Chinese Factories Are Finding Their Way to Mexico
- 2Four Things to Know About Chinese Policy Banks’ Extra $120 Billion for Infrastructure
- 3In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 4Chinese Tech Giants Cut Back on Office Space in Shenzhen
- 5Boeing Pain From U.S.-China Trade War Seen in Airbus Buying Bonanza
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas