Caixin China Biz Roundup: Finance Big Shot Faces Two-Year Industry Ban for Misconduct
Hong Kong securities regulator seeks to punishes Calvin Choi; the latest on Airbnb’s plans to close China operations; and Beijing loosens Covid restrictions
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1In Depth: Cash-Strapped Local Governments Turn to Financing Vehicles to Plug Fiscal Shortfalls
- 2Weaker Demand for Chinese Goods Spells End of Shipping Boom
- 3China Foreign Minister Urges U.S. to Clearly Denounce Taiwan Separatist Activities
- 4In Depth: Has China’s Monetary Policy Reached Its Limit?
- 5Former Head of Exim Bank’s Beijing Branch Kicked Out of Communist Party
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas