Caixin China Biz Roundup: China Cuts Quarantine Stays for Inbound Travelers
Speculation brews that Beijing might be moving away from ‘zero Covid,’ revised sports law gets tough on dodgy event organizers; and the latest on 5G
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1In Depth: Bailouts Multiply as Pressure Mounts to Stabilize China’s Housing Market
- 2Cover Story: Graft Scandal Casts Long Shadow Over China’s Chipmaking Ambitions
- 3Five Things to Know About China’s Scandal-Struck Chip Industry ‘Big Fund’
- 4In Depth: How a Hotly Pursued VR Startup Came to China, and Imploded
- 5Opinion: The Two Weaknesses of China’s Economy
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas