Jul 03, 2022 05:00 PMPODCAST
China Stories: Millions of China’s Migrant Workers Find Themselves Shunned in Old Age
Laborers over 50 played a key role in the country’s stunning growth over the decades, but they now face a bleak future in which they’re getting cut off from the job market with little or no unemployment support.
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on June 01, 2022.
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1South Korea’s Hanwha Wins Three More Approvals for Daewoo Shipbuilding Deal
- 2Chinese Police Arrest Multiple Pro Soccer Players
- 3The China Price War That Tesla Started May Wipe Out Some Carmakers
- 4Exclusive: Meituan Co-Founder’s AI Startup to Buy OneFlow Technology
- 5Saudi Aramco Boosts China Investment With $3.6 Billion Refinery Deal
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas