Caixin China Biz Roundup: One-Child Policy Era Baby Abduction Allegations Spark Outrage
Officials suspended after refusing to investigate 1990 incident; southern China grapples with surging flu cases; and dwindling land sales hit local government revenue hard
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1In Depth: Bailouts Multiply as Pressure Mounts to Stabilize China’s Housing Market
- 2Cover Story: Graft Scandal Casts Long Shadow Over China’s Chipmaking Ambitions
- 3Five Things to Know About China’s Scandal-Struck Chip Industry ‘Big Fund’
- 4In Depth: How a Hotly Pursued VR Startup Came to China, and Imploded
- 5Opinion: The Two Weaknesses of China’s Economy
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas