Caixin China Biz Roundup: “Candid and In-depth” — The Biden-Xi Phone Call
State leaders discuss Ukraine crisis and Taiwan issues; pork producer’s shares slide after damning ‘pig cannibalism’ video surfaces; and China’s ‘fragrance queen’ gets released on bail
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1In Depth: China’s Plan to Break Foreign Iron Ore Dependence — Mine More at Home
- 2China Threatens ‘Strong and Resolute Countermeasures’ to Pelosi Taiwan Visit
- 3Yuan Bonds Debut in Russia as Challenge to Dollar Dominance Builds
- 4Hong Kong to Announce Hotel Quarantine Cut as Soon as Monday
- 5Cover Story: Graft Scandal Casts Long Shadow Over China’s Chipmaking Ambitions
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas