Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: China Isn’t Scrapping ‘Zero Covid’ Anytime Soon, Analysts Say
Plus, Xi Jinping and Joe Biden hold first phone call since March; the latest on the digital yuan; and short-seller takes aim at Miniso
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Local Chinese Governments Paid $148 Billion in Interest in 2022
- 2In Depth: A Metal Tycoon’s Liquidity Woes Disrupt China’s Copper Trade
- 3Update: Seven Things to Know About China’s Latest IPO System Overhaul
- 4Opinion: How China’s Chip Industry Should Respond to the U.S.-Japan-Netherlands Alliance
- 5In Depth: Where Do Fake Covid Drugs Come From?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas