Caixin China Biz Roundup: Beijing Hits Back at Taiwan after Pelosi Visit
Beijing will suspend trade in certain products and impose sanctions on ‘pro-independence’ institutions; Macao resumes quarantine-free travel with Zhuhai; and a co-founder of battery titan CATL resigns
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1In Depth: China’s Plan to Break Foreign Iron Ore Dependence — Mine More at Home
- 2China Threatens ‘Strong and Resolute Countermeasures’ to Pelosi Taiwan Visit
- 3Yuan Bonds Debut in Russia as Challenge to Dollar Dominance Builds
- 4Hong Kong to Announce Hotel Quarantine Cut as Soon as Monday
- 5Cover Story: Graft Scandal Casts Long Shadow Over China’s Chipmaking Ambitions
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas