Aug 11, 2022 07:02 PMPODCAST
Caixin China Biz Roundup: What Does the U.S. CHIPS Bill Mean for China?
How $280 billion of support for America’s semiconductor companies could change the global chip industry; Beijing’s latest white paper on the Taiwan issue; and Kuaishou’s ambitions in chipmaking and cloud services
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Kunming Scrambles to Pay Off $170 Million of Financing Vehicle Debt
- 2Cover Story: China’s Tobacco Monopoly Is Swept Up in Corruption Probes
- 3Top Solar Firm Warns Excess Capacity Risks Wave of Failures
- 4Update: EV Startup Aiways Looks Overseas as Domestic Business Grinds to a Halt, Sources Say
- 5U.S. State Department’s Top China Official Is Stepping Down
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas