Caixin China Biz Roundup: China Cuts Key Interest Rates as Economy Weakens
Unexpected decision suggests growing concern over severity of slowdown; youth unemployment hits a record high, again; and Shanghai to reopen schools in September
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1In Depth: The Shadowy Businessman Behind a Multibillion-Dollar Bank Swindle
- 2European Demand for Chinese Solar Panels Soars as Russia Withholds Natural Gas
- 3Cover Story: The Double Squeeze on China’s ‘Sandwich Generation’
- 4Covid Quarantine Bus Crash Kills 27 in Guizhou Province
- 5Distressed Chinese Developers Scramble for a Piece of $28.5 Billion Industry Bailout
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas