Sep 07, 2022 05:17 PMPODCAST
China Stories Revisited: How a Hotly Pursued VR Startup Came to China, and Imploded
Courted by local governments, Weijian Technology’s founders had a vision to take their innovations from Silicon Valley to the Chinese market. But legal troubles turned that dream into a nightmare
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on August 9, 2022.
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1South Korea’s Hanwha Wins Three More Approvals for Daewoo Shipbuilding Deal
- 2Chinese Police Arrest Multiple Pro Soccer Players
- 3The China Price War That Tesla Started May Wipe Out Some Carmakers
- 4Exclusive: Meituan Co-Founder’s AI Startup to Buy OneFlow Technology
- 5Saudi Aramco Boosts China Investment With $3.6 Billion Refinery Deal
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas