Sep 16, 2022 07:17 PMPODCAST
Caixin China Biz Roundup: The Latest Xi-Putin Meeting
World leaders talk regional security, energy at face-to-face meeting; State Council calls on financial institutions to cut fees; and the deepening corruption scandal at the ‘big fund'
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: 2008 Redux? SVB Collapse Raises Questions About Banking Oversight
- 2SVB Collapse Catches Chinese Tech Startups, Private Funds Off Guard
- 3Beijing Welcomes Ex-Taiwan Leader’s Visit to the Mainland
- 4Former Chief of Chip Giant Unigroup Charged With Corruption
- 5Opinion: What China Can Learn From SVB’s Collapse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas