Caixin China Biz Roundup: The Latest Xi-Putin Meeting
World leaders talk regional security, energy at face-to-face meeting; State Council calls on financial institutions to cut fees; and the deepening corruption scandal at the ‘big fund'
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Gallery: China’s Homegrown Jet Is Ready for Takeoff
- 2In Depth: Has China’s Monetary Policy Reached Its Limit?
- 3Morgan Stanley Joins Chorus Expecting China Reopening Next Spring
- 4Exclusive: Lessons From the Chinese Silk Road Fund’s Eight-Year Journey Along the Belt and Road
- 5China Announces Tax Breaks to Kick Start Personal Pensions Market
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas