China Stories Revisited: How a Chinese Double Amputee Finally Summited Everest
After frostbite derailed the professional climber’s ambitions, Xia Boyu only grew more determined to scale the world’s highest mountain
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on January 1, 2022.
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Gallery: China’s Homegrown Jet Is Ready for Takeoff
- 2In Depth: Has China’s Monetary Policy Reached Its Limit?
- 3Morgan Stanley Joins Chorus Expecting China Reopening Next Spring
- 4Exclusive: Lessons From the Chinese Silk Road Fund’s Eight-Year Journey Along the Belt and Road
- 5China Announces Tax Breaks to Kick Start Personal Pensions Market
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas