Caixin China Biz Roundup: China Warns Not to Bet Against the Yuan
Central bank says speculators will lose money in the long term; Beijing’s big ambitions for hydrogen-fueled cars; and Anxin gets cleared to resume its core trust business
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s ‘Zero-Covid’ Looks Done. So, What to Expect Next?
- 2Analysis: Guangzhou Becomes Test Case for Coexistence With Covid in China
- 3China Eases Quarantine Rules, Lifts Travel Test Requirements in Covid Policy Overhaul
- 4Beijing City Government Denies Rumors That Covid Controls Set to be Scrapped
- 5China Relaxes Restrictions on Overseas Loans So Developers Can Repay Dollar Bonds
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas