Oct 02, 2022 04:00 PMPODCAST
China Stories: Abuse Victims’ Convictions for Bigamy Highlight Hurdles to Divorce in China
Cases spark discussion on the difficulties victims face escaping abusers amid institutional bias, evidence requirements and social pressure
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on August 24, 2022.
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s Tobacco Monopoly Is Swept Up in Corruption Probes
- 2China’s Factory Activity Gets Back to Growth, but Recovery Remains Patchy, Caixin PMI Shows
- 3China’s EV Industry Calls on Regulators to Curb the Back-Seat Driving
- 4Weekend Long Read: Five Tasks for China’s Next Stage of Opening-Up
- 5In Depth: China’s Proposed New Curbs on Private Securities Funds Spark Controversy
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas