Oct 31, 2022 04:45 PMPODCAST
China Stories: The Valiant, Tragic Tale of an American Missionary in Nanjing
Educator Minnie Vautrin stayed in the city during the infamous Japanese massacre in World War II, protecting thousands of women who took refuge at her college
Note: This is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Aug. 20, 2022.
Contact reporter Kelsey Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Five Things to Know About Chinese Trust Firms’ Scramble to Offload Risky Assets
- 2In Depth: Chinese Fast Fashion Platforms Could Be Next U.S. Target
- 3Kunming Scrambles to Pay Off $170 Million of Financing Vehicle Debt
- 4Top Solar Firm Warns Excess Capacity Risks Wave of Failures
- 5Update: EV Startup Aiways Looks Overseas as Domestic Business Grinds to a Halt, Sources Say
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas