Nov 24, 2022 07:35 PMPODCAST
Caixin Biz Roundup: China’s Covid Caseload Hits Six-Month High
Nationwide surge leads to partial lockdowns, small-business owners are bearish on fourth-quarter results, and economists at the Caixin Summit urge Beijing to strike a better balance between economic and non-economic targets
Correction: More than 27,000 asymptomatic Covid cases were reported in China for Wednesday.
Contact reporter Kelsey Cheng (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Fugitive Billionaire Guo Wengui Arrested in New York
- 2China Strengthens Communist Party Oversight of Financial Sector
- 3Regulators Tighten Grip on China’s $2.9 Trillion Private Fund Industry
- 4China’s Bond-Feed Turmoil Triggered by Data Monopoly, Compliance Concerns, Sources Say
- 5Cover Story: 2008 Redux? SVB Collapse Raises Questions About Banking Oversight
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas