Caixin Biz Roundup: China Bumps Up Support for Property Sector
Securities regulator lifts restrictions on share sales by developers, Covid caseload continues to surge, and Tesla recalls thousands of cars over software and seat belt issues
Contact reporter Kelsey Cheng (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: The Vision of Singapore’s Next Prime Minister
- 2In Depth: China Boots Record Number of Companies From Its Bourses
- 3In Depth: What’s in Store for Yuan Internationalization in 2023?
- 4China Shivers Through Freezing Lunar New Year as Temperature Records Tumble
- 5Weekend Long Read: What Jack Ma Taught Me in 1999
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas