Caixin Biz Roundup: China Wraps Up Two-Year Tech Crackdown
Official signals end to clampdown, Jack Ma to give up control of Ant Group, Tesla makes second round of price cuts in three months in China
Contact reporter Kelsey Cheng (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: The Vision of Singapore’s Next Prime Minister
- 2In Depth: What’s in Store for Yuan Internationalization in 2023?
- 3Weekend Long Read: What Jack Ma Taught Me in 1999
- 4China Shivers Through Freezing Lunar New Year as Temperature Records Tumble
- 5U.S. Seeks ‘Guardrails’ in China Talks to Avoid Conflict, State Department Says
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas