Caixin Biz Roundup: China’s Door Will Only Open Wider, Liu He Tells Davos
China’s top economic official assures global leaders that the country will commit to further opening up, China posts second-slowest annual GDP growth in decades, and Didi is allowed to resume signing up new users
Contact reporter Kelsey Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: The Vision of Singapore’s Next Prime Minister
- 2In Depth: China Boots Record Number of Companies From Its Bourses
- 3In Depth: What’s in Store for Yuan Internationalization in 2023?
- 4China Shivers Through Freezing Lunar New Year as Temperature Records Tumble
- 5Weekend Long Read: What Jack Ma Taught Me in 1999
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas