Feb 09, 2023 07:02 PMPODCAST
China Stories: Where to Now for Alibaba in the Post-Jack Ma Era?
With Ma pulling further back from the reins of his e-commerce empire after ceding control of Ant Group, all eyes are watching to see if relations with the government can be patched up
Note: This is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Jan. 16, 2023.
Contact reporter Kelsey Cheng (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Gallery: Nobel-Winning Japanese Author Dies
- 2China Cuts Reserve Requirement Ratio To Boost Economy
- 3China Cosco Unit Takes 25% Stake in New Egyptian Container Port
- 4Tech Insider: U.K. Bans TikTok on Government Phones, Baidu Unveils China’s Answer to ChatGPT
- 5China’s Bond-Feed Turmoil Triggered by Data Monopoly, Compliance Concerns, Sources Say
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas