Mar 31, 2023 09:04 PMPODCAST
Caixin China Biz Roundup: Auto Sector Price War Heats Up
Former Exim Bank executive pleads guilty to bribery, Saudi Aramco buys stake of Rongsheng Petrochemical, Allianz seeks to set up wholly owned mutual fund manager in China
Contact editor Lin Jinbing (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s Consumers Are Flush With Cash, So Why Does the Recovery Have the Wobbles?
- 2CATL Shares Nosedive Amid Speculation on Weakened Tesla Tie
- 3In Depth: U.S. Tensions Could Sap Chinese EV-Battery Makers’ Global Ambitions
- 4In Depth: The March of Chinese Robots Into Domestic Factories
- 5In Depth: Where Are Chinese Consumers Willing to Spend?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas