- Jun 25, 2019 14:47 PM
- CX Daily: Xi at the G-20
- Also, Baoshang's contagion risk spreads, China strikes a defiant tone in face of more U.S. blacklisting and Huawei goes on the offensive in Washington.
- Jun 04, 2019 15:51 PM
- CX Daily: The Wake of China's 'Unreliable' Blacklist Announcement
- IEEE's Huawei reversal, investigation into FedEx, light industry keeps up growth, and a look at Huawei's long-time stockpiling of U.S. hardware.
- May 14, 2019 15:51 PM
- CX Daily: China Announces New Tariffs On About 5,000 U.S. Goods
- Also, hints of a sharp recovery in real estate, China's car industry may be in free fall, and JD.com ain't Alibaba's biggest e-commerce challenger.
- May 09, 2019 10:48 AM
- CX Daily: China's Falling Exports and Shrinking Trade Surplus
- Also, Morgan Stanley isn't a fan of China's credit policy, the U.K. is a fan of BRI, and Jiangsu's harsh curbs for its chemical firms are no more.
- May 04, 2019 13:17 PM
- CX Daily: Weaker Foreign Demand Slows China's Manufacturing Expansion
- Also, the PBOC is finally releasing new banknotes, private placements make a comeback, and Alibaba settles U.S. lawsuit over counterfeits.
- Apr 30, 2019 10:35 AM
- CX Daily: China's Industrial Profits Are Soaring
- But how much long-term impact can it really have? Also, stock listing requirement debates rage, steel sector risks slipping into excess.
- Apr 25, 2019 14:49 PM
- CX Daily: Province-Level Governments Are Reporting Upbeat GDP, With Key Exceptions
- Meanwhile, banks receive cash injection, tax cuts get first tally, gene editing may soon require ethics committee and Goldman Sachs settles
- Apr 24, 2019 12:29 PM
- CX Daily: China's Pigs Are Back On the Move
- Also, funds for new tech board, Luckin's U.S. IPO, Didi admits business may be "unsustainable" and report links BRI ports & regional conflicts
- Apr 20, 2019 12:25 PM
- CX Daily: China's Looming Pension Shortfall, Visualized
- It's sobering, to say the least. Also, China 'regrets' WTO ruling, Guangzhou launches its own bailout fund, and second BRI Forum gets dates
- Apr 18, 2019 15:18 PM
- CX Daily: Official Q1 GDP Figures Peg China's Economy at 'Stable'
- Also, another high-profile warning against stimulus, JD.com chief's sexual assault scandal is revived, and China reviews Boeing's 737 MAX changes
- Apr 17, 2019 11:05 AM
- CX Daily: All Signs Point to Economic Recovery in China in Q1
- Could it really be true? Also, monetary policy may be tightening, Didi's valuation is slipping, and what drove local governments to LGFVs in the first place?
- Apr 16, 2019 11:31 AM
- CX Daily: Attendance at China's Iconic Trade Fair Bodes Ill For Exports
- Also, Cayman Islands' crackdown could complicate things for Chinese firms, credit growth accelerates, local governments mistreat foreign investors
- Apr 13, 2019 11:45 AM
- CX Daily: How China's Ministry of Finance, Regulators and Governments Are Trying to Save Zhenjiang
- Wherever Zhenjiang looks, there lie obstacles. Also, China's exports jump, Malaysia revives China railway, and automakers come for Didi.
- Apr 12, 2019 08:28 AM
- CX Daily: China's Consumer Price Index, Pig Farms See Turnaround
- African swine fever may yet affect humans pocketbooks. Also, Hong Kong stock market grows to third largest in the world.
- Apr 11, 2019 08:16 AM
- CX Daily: How Zhenjiang Became the Poster Child For China's Spending Binge
- China's local government debt could total more than 70% of GDP in 2018. Also, IMF raises China’s growth forecast and China targets Australian coal
- Apr 10, 2019 10:33 AM
- CX Daily: A Bankruptcy Law Revamp Must Put Local Governments in Their Place
- Also, repercussions of vaccine scandals and the chemical explosion, the lack thereof of 'hukou' changes, and Citic's CEFC purchase
- Apr 09, 2019 08:24 AM
- CX Daily: China Is Eliminating 'Hukou' Restrictions for Some Cities
- It would have huge implications. Also, China's Australia investments plummet, shale boom may be bust and logistics consolidation claims a major victim
- Apr 05, 2019 08:02 AM
- CX Daily: Dozens of Banks Are Crossing the Warning Line For Nonperforming Loans
- Also, P2P gets monitored, Huawei turns to consumers to ease overseas woes, airline stocks soar at new policy, used-car platforms go offline.
- Apr 04, 2019 08:04 AM
- CX Daily: New Zealand's Top China Priorities For 2019
- In her first trip to China, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern cut right to the chase. Also, China bonds, services activity, smartphone maker Gionee.
- Apr 03, 2019 08:08 AM
- CX Daily: Investment Bank Chief Says World Standards Should Replace Rule on Sponsors Holding IPO Stakes
- Also, did you know that Grindr, one of the world's most widely used gay dating apps is Chinese-owned? Well, those days may be numbered.
Jul 20 05:12
Jul 20 05:06
Jul 19 18:23
Jul 19 18:00
Jul 19 17:50
Jul 19 15:55
Jul 19 15:25
Jul 19 14:50
Jul 19 10:56
Jul 19 10:21
Jul 19 05:00
Jul 19 05:08
Jul 19 05:34
Jul 18 17:12
Jul 18 17:40