Expert: China Should Diversify Foreign Exchange Reserves
By intern reporter Guo Jin
(.com.cn) China should diversify its foreign exchange reserves as the economic crisis is likely to result in the long-term decline of the U.S. dollar, Huang Yiping, a professor from Peking University said.
China should also step up efforts to internationalize the yuan, allow the currency's exchange rate greater flexibility to fluctuate and increase direct outbound investment, Huang told a finance and real estate forum sponsored by on Sept. 8.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas