It's Wrong to Punish Wayward Stars by Banning Their Work
A spate of Chinese celebrities, including Jaycee Chan, son of the Hong Kong martial arts film star Jackie Chan, has been detained on drug charges recently. Others in the entertainment business have been accused of frequenting prostitutes.
The State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television has issued a formal notice suspending the broadcast of films, television shows, online dramas and clips involving these directors, scriptwriters and actors, namely anyone "with misdeeds."
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas