Police Seize Official Seals of Troubled Sportswear Manufacturer
(Beijing) – Police confiscated company seals of a debt-riddled sports apparel maker that had failed to pay its employees for over three months, the company said.
Kolumb Outdoor Equipment Co. Ltd. in Fuzhou, in the eastern province of Fujian, said in a statement on May 23 that police took the chops that belong to the company and its subsidiary that are necessary to authorize all business dealings.
- 1Flying to China Still a Challenge as Authorities Extend Restrictions
- 2New Huawei Sanctions by U.S. Are Less Than Meet the Eye, Lawyers Say
- 3China’s New Outbreak Shows Signs the Virus May Be Changing
- 4Exclusive: Luckin Prepares for the Worst in Face of Delisting Risk
- 5Update: China Scraps GDP Growth Target, Boosts Budget Deficit Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas