Central Government Investigates HIV Infections at Top Public Hospital
(Beijing) — The central government said it has sent a team to investigate a contamination at a top Zhejiang province public hospital where five patients were infected with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.
The task force, with members from the National Health and Family Planning Commission and the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine, is also assisting efforts to contain the infection, according to a statement the health commission released Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas