Grisly Murder Sheds Light on Gangs Who Kill Workers for Compensation
(Liangshan, Sichuan) — When Chen Yuanping accepted a job at a construction site in Beijing from a man he barely knew, it’s doubtful that he would have expected the offer to literally turn out to be a death trap.
The 30-year-old from a rural village in Shaanxi province was murdered by his associate and several accomplices in August 2014, who then used his corpse to stage a fake accident and claim over 1 million yuan in compensation from the construction company by posing as the victims’ relatives.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas