Two Chinese Reactors’ Construction on Track Despite Westinghouse Bankruptcy Filing
Westinghouse Electric Co.’s move to seek bankruptcy protection won’t upset plans to open two cutting-edge reactors in China later this year, one of China’s major nuclear companies said Wednesday.
China’s State Nuclear Power Technology Co. (SNPTC) held an emergency meeting on Wednesday night, shortly after Westinghouse announced it would file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection because of a cash crunch caused by several stalled nuclear plants in the U.S.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas