Editorial: Innovation - The Next Big Test for China’s Economy
The humbling moment in late May when Google's artificial intelligence program defeated the world champion in the ancient Chinese board game Go has fueled expectations that technological breakthroughs will lead to revolutionary changes in the world.
The 3-nil victory of AlphaGo over Ke Jie in the 2,500-year-old contest of strategy and intellect that is exponentially more complex than the game of chess, showcased the power of deep learning and reinforcement learning, technologies that allow machines to learn largely on their own. They can also revolutionize everything from health care to space exploration, the creators of AlphaGo said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas