Opinion: Chinese Manufacturing Needs Support, Not Smothering
The last few years have witnessed a resurgence in the popularity of “industrial policy” — the idea that national governments should direct the development of certain industries, especially in manufacturing. Germany has proposed its “Industry 4.0” plan; Britain’s prime minister promised to deliver “a proper industrial strategy” in the wake of the Brexit vote; and now the European Council has called for the EU “to provide a holistic EU industrial policy strategy” by 2018.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas