Xiongan Cheap Housing Plan Aims to Curtail Speculation
(Beijing) — As China’s national government tries to drive forward the development of the Xiongan New Area economic zone, it has moved to pre-emptively solve a problem plaguing the residents of China’s biggest cities: the cost of housing.
The Xiongan local authority plans to boost the construction of affordable rental properties for newcomers, according to an article published on the area’s official WeChat account Tuesday. The authority will also establish a point-based system supported by big-data technology to determine which migrants will be qualified to purchase these homes.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas