ICO Refund Issue Emerges as New Cryptocurrency Flashpoint
With refunds for initial coin offerings (ICOs) now underway, how much investors can recover has become the next flashpoint between them and cryptocurrency crowdfunders.
Two weeks after outlawing ICOs, Shanghai authorities on Friday reported that 90% of refunds are complete. But the dust is far from settled. Some investors complained the refund process has been slow, while some took to the street and asked for more money to cover their losses.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas