Editorial: In China, Entrepreneurs Get Much-Needed Seat at the Table
The soundness of an economy depends on the strength of innovation, which in turn relies on whether the entrepreneurs can rise to their full potential.
Top party and government authorities recently issued a document titled “A Guideline About Nurturing a Healthy Environment for the Growth of Entrepreneurs, Promoting Entrepreneurship and Letting Entrepreneurs Play a Bigger Role.” The document has drawn wide attention in business circles: It was the first time central authorities have affirmed the status of entrepreneurs and the value of entrepreneurship. The guideline has been a soothing pill for businesspeople.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas