Editorial: As Xi’s Speech Urges, China Must Stay the Course on Reform
Reform never sleeps. When President and Communist Party General Secretary Xi Jinping delivered his work report at the opening of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China on Wednesday, he spent some time speaking about systemic reform. The other parts of his address were also connected to the big issue of reform, to varying degrees. We can think of reform as one of the main threads running through his speech, which will lead to China’s future actions in reform and opening-up, and which can be considered a rallying cry for renewed efforts toward reform.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas