Opinion: Global Economic Recovery to Also Boost China
The growth momentum of the global economy remains positive for the rest of 2017, generating a wide range of recovery in the U.S., the eurozone, Japan and China. Macroeconomic performances have always beaten market expectations.
Looking ahead to 2018, major organizations such as the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) predict the global economy will further improve, although growth rates will remain moderate and volatility will be low.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas