Ppdai Makes Weak Debut in New York
Shares of peer-to-peer lender Ppdai, initially priced well below the announced range, made up ground with a strong trading debut even as investors began to lose enthusiasm following a wave of private Chinese financial technology IPOs in Hong Kong and New York.
Ppdai, which operates an online platform connecting small investors and lenders, priced its initial public offering (IPO) at $13 a share, well below the $16-$19 target. At that level, the company raised about $220 million, compared with its maximum goal of $350 million.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas