‘Double 11’ Sales Day Is a Smash Hit
China’s e-commerce giants smashed their “Double 11” record this year once again amid the country’s shopping frenzy, with Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. leading in sales and its rival JD.com catching up.
Sales of merchandise sold by Alibaba affiliated platforms hit $25.3 billion in 24 hours, a 40% surge from a year ago. JD.com, Alibaba’s major rival and the country’s second-largest e-commerce firm, also reported an impressive $19.1 billion yuan daily sales in this year’s festival.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas