‘Double 11’ Sales Day Is a Smash Hit
Sales of merchandise sold by Alibaba affiliated platforms hit $25.3 billion in 24 hours, a 40% surge from a year ago. JD.com, Alibaba’s major rival and the country’s second-largest e-commerce firm, also reported an impressive $19.1 billion yuan daily sales in this year’s festival.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas